ESPA® (Energy Saving Polyamide) elements achieve high flux/lower pressure without compromising standards for high rejection. Since its introduction in the late 1990s, the ESPA® membrane has gained wide acceptance in the water treatment industry due to the significant operational cost savings associated with their use. 4” and 8” configurations available.
The ESPA-2540 can meet your industrial or commercial water treatment standards. There's an ESPA solution to satisfy even the most challenging water treatment needs with exceptional performance, productivity and savings. For high productivity and salt rejection, the industrial user's first choice is the growing family of ESPA (Energy-Saving Polyamide) RO membranes that continue to meet the ever-increasing demands of the water treatment industry.
- Permeate Flow: 750 gpd (2.84m3)
- Salt Rejection 99.4% (98.0% minimum)
- Configuration: Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Membrane Active Area: 25.5ft2
Elements are wet tested for quality assurance using the following conditions:
- 1500 PPM NaCl solution
- 150 psi (1.03 MPa) Applied Pressure
- 77°F (25°C) Operating Temperature
- 10% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5 – 7.0 pH Range
- (Data taken after 30 minutes of operation)
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 300 psig (2.1 MPa)
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- pH Range, Continuous (Cleaning) 3.0 –10.0*
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 4.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 6 GPM (23 l/m)
- Minimum Ratio of Concentrate to Permeate Flow for any element: 5:1
- Maximum Pressure Drop for Each Element: 10 psi
The limitations shown here are for general use. For specific projects, operating at more conservative values may ensure the best performance and longest life of the membrane. See Hydranautics Technical Bulletins for more detail on operation limits, cleaning pH, and cleaning temperatures.
- Municipal Potable and Wastewater Plants
- Bottling Operations
- Light Industrial
We received the item very fast. Thanks!