Reverse Osmosis is an ideal water treatment solution in most types of water. Generally speaking. RO Systems from Pure Aqua, Inc. deliver high performance at low life-cycle costs, saving on energy and increasing proficiency. Our pre-engineered systems are manufactured and built with high quality components designed specifically for water purification.
• Schedule 80 PVC Piping
• Pre & Post Filter Gauges
• SS One Micron Cartridge Pre-Filter
• CRN 95 Grunfdos Stainless Steel 316 Pump
• pH & ORP Controllers
• Electropolished Stainless Steel 316 High Pressure Piping
• ESPA2-LD Hydranautics Membranes
• Siemens S7-1,200 PLC Control Panel w/ HMI
• CIP System to Prolong Membranes’ Life
• Recirculation Valve to Mix High & Low pH Chemicals
• Codeline Pressure Vessels
• Epoxy Coated Skid
• Grundfos High Pressure pump
• Digital Flow Meters
• 5 Micron SS Filter Housing
• Hydranautics High Rejection Membranes, ESPA2-LD
• Advanced PLC Controller with HMI screen
• SCH 80 PVC Low Pressure Piping
• SS316 High Pressure Piping
• Chemical Dosing Systems
For more information, please visit our website:
Water Challenges: Brackish water has become a primary source of water for underdeveloped nations in hot and arid regions such as South America to utilize for greater quantities of freshwater. Producing high quality water has been an increasingly difficult feat to accomplish from natural sources such as rivers, lakes, and wells due to diminishing availability. So greater measures are being taken to convert brackish water into freshwater through water treatment systems designed specifically to do that. Treatment is required since brackish sources contain extremely high levels of salt and minerals which make it an unsuitable choice for water usage in many applications, such as food processing. Food processing companies necessitate high quality freshwater in order to clean and purify water for the food processing procedure. Reverse osmosis accomplishes this demand by producing fresh, clean water through purification solutions.
Applied Solution: Pure Aqua manufactured and supplied an industrial brackish water RO units to South America, complete with pre and post treatment equipment using advanced PLC control.
Low operating cost, compact size, reduced footprint, and high quality production of freshwater.
Reverse Osmosis is an ideal water treatment solution in most t...
SWRO Equipment Location: Maldives Capacity: 24,000 GPD Applica...
Industrial Brackish Reverse Osmosis Machine 480 m³/day | Oman ...
Containerized / Mobile Industrial Brackish Water Reverse Osmos...