This project included the production of a brackish water reverse osmosis system that was sent to South America. This RO-400 system also incorporated many high quality components.
- Chemical Dosing Systems
- Multimedia Filter
- Schedule 80 PVC Low-Pressure Piping
- SS 316 Pressure Gauges
- Pure Aqua Filter Cartridges 5 Micron
- Stainless Steel High-Pressure Pump
- Stainless Steel 316 Electropolished High-Pressure Piping
- Hydranautics ESPA2-LD Membranes
- Inlet Shut Off Valve
- Advanced Microprocessor Control Panel with ORP Controller
Hardness in water does not allow soaps to work to their full capacity.
Hardness makes it difficult for clothes to be cleaned and leaves skin with a "slippery" feeling.
Pure Aqua, Inc. designed brackish reverse osmosis technology for a major Mexican corporation. An RO system, chemical dosing systems, multimedia filter, and pressure gauges were all part of the filtering system. The RO system was selected from our RO-400 series and is rated at 32,000 GPD.
- Reduced costs / Material use.
- Less power consumption.
- Longer life span of plant equipment
- Decreased cost of repair & maintenance.
- Greater water quality
This project included the production of a brackish water rever...
Industrial Brackish Reverse Osmosis Machine 480 m³/day | Oman ...
Pure Aqua, Inc. designs and manufactures water treatment syste...
I love it!