Pure Aqua delivers a wide range of resin media for various sorts of water treatment applications. Our comprehensive selection consists of carbon for reduction in unwanted taste, smell, and color alterations. These media resins are designed for standard projects and are chlorine resistant, and can provide your business with immenses savings in terms of maintenance costs and replacements through high quality water purification. Ensuring that harmful contaminants, such as iron, manganese, pH, and hydrogen sulfide are removed from your water supply, and does compromise the productivity of your plant.
SERVICE FLOW RATE GPM/SQ.FT.
BACKWASH FLOW RATE GPM/SQ.FT.
BULK DENSITY (LBS/CU.FT.)
|ANTH-.8.9||Black particles||Anthracite||0.85-0.95 (mm)||5 or Higher depending on local Condition||18-25||Filtration Media||52|
|Coconut 12x40||Black particles||Activated Carbon Media||Mesh size 12X40||5||10-12||Removal of tastes, odors, tannins, Dechlorination||27.5|
|Coconut 12x40 AW||Promotion of oxidation, Specific applications include chloramines, organic compounds||27.5|
|GRAV-C||Light tan to reddish brown||Uncrushed Gravel||1/2 X 3/4||N/A||N/A||Filtration Support Bed||100|
|GRAV-M||3/8 X 1/4||100|
|GRAV-F||1/4 X 1/8||100|
|GRAV-FF||1/8 X 1/16||100|
|Sand-20||Silica Sand||1.65-2.0 (mm)||10||15-20||Filtration Media||100|
|ProSand||Dark Gray||High Type Alumino-Silicate||0.4-1.4 (mm)||12-20||13-22||SDI Reduction||55|
|GARN-8X12||Light tan to reddish brown||Almandite||1.5 mm||Wide range - application specific||Wide range - application specific||High Specific gravity allows unique filter design||123|
Media Functions and Remarks:
- ANTH-.8.9: Filtration media. Backwash when flow rate is noticeably retarded.
- Coconut 12x40: Dechlorination as well as removal of tastes, odors, tannins. Replace when taste, odor, or chlorine are no longer removed.
- Coconut 12x40 AW: Promotion of oxidation, specific applications include chloramines and organic compounds. ;Replace when taste, odor, or chlorine are no longer removed.
- GRAV-C 1/2 x 3/4: Filtration Support. Backwash when flow rate is noticeably retarded.
- GRAV-M 1/4 x 1/8: Filtration Support. Backwash when flow rate is noticeably retarded.
- GRAV-F 1/4 x 1/2: Filtration Support. Backwash when flow rate is noticeably retarded.
- GRAV-FF 1/8 x 1/16: Filtration Support. Backwash when flow rate is noticeably retarded.
- Sand-20: Filtration media.
- ProSand: SDI Reduction. High filtration 3-5 micron removal.
- GARN-8x12: High Specific gravity.
- GARN-30x40: High Specific gravity.
- Sand: Graded in various ranges, Pure Aqua Sand can be used as a filtration medium or as underbedding depending on particle size and application.
- Anthracite: Anthracite is recommended as a filter medium where additional silica in the water is not desirable and may be used to remove lighter weight turbidity.
- Activated Carbon: Pure Aqua activated carbon medium is used to remove taste, odor and chlorine and is used in many pretreatment processes in drinking water applications.
- ProSand: ProSand is based on a rare natural mineral and it’s unique properties allow it to radically alter the performance and cost of media filtration.
- Drinking water applications
- Superior filtration for most applications
Very competitive price