Toray Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) TMR140 SERIES are built with a stainless steel frame, aerated block, and permeated water composite. The membranes also feature a PVDF flat sheet which is made up of between 50 to 200 membranes and pore sizes of around 0.08 microns with a tight pore size pathway. These MBR modules can be operated with as a combination for membrane filtration and biological treatment, along with the use of rotary screen filters. Toray has progressively advanced this treatment process to guarantee customers worldwide an improvement to their plant's performance and operational reliability.
Toray Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) TMR140 SERIES:
|Membrane Area||Flow Capacity (reference value)||MBR Element type||Number of Membrane Element/strong|
|140 m²||15 - 105 m³/day (3,960-27,730 gal/day)||TSP50150||100 pcst|
|Max. Feed Temperature||Min. Feed Temberature||Max. MLSS Concentration||Feed pH Range Operation||Max. Transmembrane Pressure|
|40 ℃||5 ℃||18,000 mg/L||5 - 10||20 kPa|
|1,620 mm||810 mm||2,100 mm|
- Maximum Pefromance & Advanced Permeability
- Optimal & Durable Automation & Chemical Resistance
- Considerable Water Permeability & Desirable Effluent Quality
- Highly Reliable Performance
- First-Rate Resistance To Fouling
- User-Friendly System
- Minimal Repairing Needed
- Toray Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) TMR140 SERIES incorporates cutting-edge features to improve the Biological Treatment process.
I will definitely be acquiring more of these in the future.