Validated with NSF 55 Class A, the PRO 10 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
- LightWiseLamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions.
Ease of Maintenance:
- – Up to 60% less maintenance
- Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
- Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
- Click here to learn more about the benefits of LightWise!
- Ease of Maintenance:Use the diagnostic system display to troubleshoot, should a problem arise
- High performanceamalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable:New, market leading flow-meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving:Revolutionary Amalgam lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient:Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technologyhelps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories:COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters. Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more (sell sheet download)
- Solenoid Valve– which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
|Dimensions||22″ x 4″ (54 cm x 10 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||25 lbs (11.3 kg)|
|Connection Size||1 1/4″ MNPT x 1″ FNPT COMBO|
- Safety-Loc Connector
- Amalgam Lamp Technology
- EOL Timer
- Space Efficiency
- LED Monitor
- Heavy Duty
- UV Sensor
- Flow Meter
- 2x Lamp Life
- 4x Output
- Constant Current
- Cool Touch Fan
- Point of Entry (POE)
- NSF Standard 55 Class A
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|40mJ/cm²||10 GPM (38 lpm ) (2.2 m³/hr)|
- Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
High performance and precision