This is model ACF63-A-F from our MF-600 Series
- Reinforced fiberglass tanks
- Polyethylene inner shell
- Maximum operating pressure – 150 psi
- High quality activated carbon media
- Media is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Aquamatic control valves corrosion-resistant
- Valves components can be serviced while the valve is in-line
- Diaphragm acts as an actuator, eliminating the need for electric or pneumatic actuators
- Digital stager, motor-driven rotary multiport pilot valve
Water Challenges: This project was designed with the intention of eliminating unwanted elements from water used by irrigation systems in New Zealand. The water filtration process is important since low quality water that contains chlorine and organic substances is highly detrimental to the growth of crops. For this reason, the irrigation industry depends on the utilization of high-quality water to ensure that optimal crop growth is achieved. Freshwater is also required to continuously replenish the soil moisture that erodes due to evaporation from the soil and transpiration from the plants.
Applied Solution: Pure Aqua designs and builds water filtration systems that work by eliminating organic contaminants, and chlorine in the water used by irrigation systems for successful crop growth. The specific parts of the irrigation system that our filtration effectively helps in avoiding clogging by suspended solids are pipes, nozzles, valves, and emitters. This in turn, saves the irrigation the high cost of repairing or replacing these parts after being damaged by untreated water.
- Will not rust
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Improved water taste and clarity without any chemical
Application: Water Filtration System for Irrigation Activated ...
Manganese Green-sand media is treated siliceous material for t...
Pure Aqua skid mounted solutions are custom engineered to meet...
Duplex Filtration Systems 200 GPM | Nigeria | www.pureaqua.com...
We value the water quality being displayed during time of operation which we can show our clients the actual conductivity of product being produced at least on the TOC level.