AquaMatic Stager Series Valves are a motor-driven rotary multiport pilot valves, which are used to control a set of individual diaphragm valves in a predefined sequence. Stagers are constructed of durable, noncorroding, self-lubricating material for long and trouble-free operation. Stagers are driven by an electric motor and are controlled by AquaMatic Programmable Controllers or Adjustable Timers.
Uses for AquaMatic Stagers
In the event of a power failure, AquaMatic Stager Series Valves can be manually advanced through all positions. The stager functions by pressurizing and venting the control ports, allowing valves to open and close in a predefined sequence. The control pressure to the stager, either hydraulic or pneumatic, must be constant and equal to or greater than the line pressure in the system.
AquaMatic stagers are rotary pilot valves with multiple ports for directing fluid flows to operate various diaphragm valves installed in a process system. AquaMatic stager internal parts are constructed of durable, non-corroding, self-lubricating material for long, maintenance-free life. Maximum working pressure is 125 psi (17 bar), and maximum temperature is 140°F (60°C)[/custom-specifications]
- Motor-driven rotary multiport pilot valve
- Controls a set of individual diaphragm valves in a predefined sequence
- Driven by an electric motor
- Controlled by programmable controllers or adjustable times
- In the event of a power failure, stagers can be manually advanced through all positions
- Functions by pressurizing and venting the control ports, allowing valves to open and close in predefined sequence
- Standard stagers are designed to operate normally open valves
- Optional stagers can be supplied with an inverted program normally closed valves
- Constructed of durable, non-corroding, self-lubricating material
- Long and trouble free operation
- Commercial & industrial applications
Lived up to expectations :)