The CodeLine 80U Fiberglass RO Pressure Vessel is designed for continuous, long term use as a housing for reverse osmosis membrane elements to desalt typical brackish waters at pressures up to 600 psi. Any make of eight-inch nominal diameter spiral-wound element is easily accommodated; the appropriate interfacing hardware for the element specified is furnished with the vessel.
The CodeLine 80U is designed in accordance with the engineering standards of the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Code. At small additional cost vessels can be inspected during construction by an ASME Authorized Inspector and ASME Code stamped.
|Model||Drawing #||# of Elements||Operating Pressure||Max. Operating Temperature||Qualification Pressure|
|80U30||99021||1-8||300 psi / 20 bar||190°F / 88°C||1800 psi / 124 bar|
|80U45||99189||1-8||450 psi / 31 bar||190°F / 88°C||2700 psi / 186 bar|
|80U60||99186||1-8||600 psi / 41 bar||190°F / 88°C||3600 psi / 248 bar|
- Mirror finish I.D for easy & quick loading & unloading of membranes.
- Multi-Porting option for connecting vessels to each other.
- High operation temperature upto 190F comes as a standard feature.
- Quick lock head retention system for quick access to membranes.
- Exteriors coated with high gloss polyurethane paint for UV resistance.
- ASME compliant & CE marking.
- Octagonal shape provides flat surface for superior and reliable sealing of side ports.
- Threaded side ports for quick and easy onsite maintenance/serviceability.
- 80U series comes with side-port option of 4.0” for high flow rates, further cutting down investment on manifolds.
- Commercial, municipal and industrial RO applications
Amazing filtration performance!