Overview:The commercial reverse osmosis kit systems are engineered to reduce any contamination or fouling.
This commercial RO system is model #TW-22K-5340 from our RO-300 Series.
- Grundfos High Pressure Pump
- Dow LC LE-4040 Membranes
- Codeline Pressure Vessels
- Pentek Pre-Filter Housing with 5 Micron Cartridges
- Recycle option included to increase system recovery
- Reject, Product and Recycle Flow Meters
- Pre and Post Pressure Gauges
- Low and High Pressure Switches
- Inlet SS 316 Solenoid Valve
- Multi Media and Activated Carbon Filters as Pre Treatment
- Factory Tested for Reliability and Designed to Work Seamlessly
- Replacement Parts and Expert Advisors are always Close at Hand
- Compact Design & Energy Efficiency
- Long Service Intervals and Easy Maintenance
- Longer Membrane Life
Water Concern: SAR (Sodium Adsorption Ratio) is a commonly used terminology of soil health amongst crop yielders. It consists of a ratio between sodium and calcium/magnesium in the water that is fed to crops. SAR Reduction is an expression to fight the sodium threat that irrigation water has on crops. However, water supplied from a reverse osmosis system will make certain zero to low SAR through lowering almost all salt from the water to ensure optimum plant growth.
Applied Solution: Since the supply of water the organization needed filtering was well water, the water evaluation is necessary to identify the most suitable solution. Per the results, a RO system was advocated to be the satisfactory answer to treat 2000 PPM and purify the well water to consist of only 20 PPM. This system filtered their contaminated well water to produce water of utmost high-quality for irrigation and to most optimally nourish their vegetation at the capability of 15,000 GPD. This kind of system is geared up to overcome nearly any form of infection or fouling. System designs are customizable to meet particular output and purification requirements.
Pure Aqua has manufactured hundreds of reverse osmosis systems for irrigation needs that purify millions of gallons of water each and every day. Our systems can take care of any sort of contamination or fouling, and we will be pleased to customize water purification system to meet your specific output and treatment requirements.
Low operating cost, compact size, reduced footprint, and high quality production of freshwater.
Pure Aqua has manufactured hundreds of systems for irrigation ...
Application: Drinking Water In many countries, there is a lack...
Pure Aqua is a global leader in customized water treatment sys...
Pure Aqua is a global leader in reverse osmosis and water trea...
It is more energy efficient and footprint is smaller than our old system which has lower flow rate capability. Nice and modern-looking machine.