This commercial water softening system was designed for a Car Wash Company in the US to remove hardness in water.
Industry: Car Wash
This system is model #28F1260 and isone of the SF-200 Series.
Water Problem: Hard water mainly causes two issues: buildup and residue. With hard water, equipment nozzles clog up very quickly and vehicles are left with residue. Car wash companies’ main goal is to leave a spot free finish on their customer’s vehicle. Therefore, removing hardness from the water that is utilized for this cleaning process is integral to the satisfaction of their customer.
Applied Solution: Commercial water softening system is the recommended solution due to its ability to balance the two culprits of hardness (calcium and magnesium) by adding sodium or potassium. This process enables the water to balance out leaving a spotless surface behind. This system in particular is engineered to produce 35,000 GPD or 24 GPM.
- 7-day time clock
- Premium fiberglass mineral tank
- All brass, motor driven control valve with fully adjustable regeneration cycles
- Operating pressure: 30 - 125 psi (2 - 8.5 bars)
- Operating temperature: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
- Self-adjusting backwash controller
- Flow controller to limit backwash flow
- Timed brine refill control
- High exchange capacity polystyrene resin
- Rigid polyethylene brine tank with safety brine valve, dust cover, and tubing
Commercial Water Softening System for Car Wash (Hardness Reduc...
Pure Aqua designs water treatment systems for purification nee...
Pure Aqua, Inc. designed a commercial water softener for use b...
Pure Aqua, Inc. designs and manufactures water treatment syste...
Quality of water is what we were expecting
Pure Aqua has good price and great understanding on water softening systems.