This project included the manufacturing of a containerized reverse osmosis plant that was sent to Arizona, USA. This application required three containers that consisted of:
- Feed & Backwash Pumps
- 4 Automatic Multimedia Filters
- Pre-chlorination & Potassium Permanganate Injections.
Other important features that this project incorporates:
- CPVC Piping
- Exterior Insulation for Tanks
- Greensand Filters for Iron & Manganese Reduction
- High-Temperature Coating for all Tanks
- Chemical Dosing Systems
- 25 & Micron Cartridge Filters
- Temperature & Pressure Transmitters
- Product Fiberglass Tanks
- Distribution Pumps
Water Challenges: High concentrations of TDS in water leads to the reduction of effectiveness in membranes and hinders the usage of water that contains large amounts of TDS for reverse osmosis, in addition to many other economic issues. Reverse osmosis systems are some of the most efficient water treatment solutions for any type of water bodies that removes TDS level higher than the WHO limit.
Applied Solution: Pure Aqua manufactures reverse osmosis systems that deliver TDS from water and meet the WHO & EPA requirements. Generally speaking, RO Systems from Pure Aqua, Inc. supply high overall performance at low life-cycle costs, saving on energy and growing productivity. Our pre-designed and engineered systems are constructed with exceptional elements designed especially for water purification and the production of clean drinking water.
- Compact Design & Energy Efficiency
- Long Service Intervals and Easy Maintenance
- Longer Membrane Life