Application: Well Water with High Silica
- Containerized RO Solution
- FRP Pressure Vessels
- Epoxy Coated Skid
- George Fisher Instruments
- F&W High Pressure Pump
- Flow Meters
- 5 Micron Filter Housing
- Programmable Logic controller (PLC)
- All Required Pre and Post Treatment Equipment
- Chemical Dosing Systems
- Dow Filmtec LCLE-4040 High Rejection Membranes
- Product TDS Monitor
- Factory Tested for Reliability and Designed to Work Seamlessly
- Replacement Parts and Expert Advisors are always Close at Hand
Water Challenges: High concentrations of silica in water leads to the reduction of effectiveness in membranes and hinders the usage of water that contains large amounts of silica for desalination, in addition to many other economic issues. Reverse osmosis systems are some of the most efficient water treatment solutions for any type of water bodies that removes silica level higher than the WHO limit.
Applied Solution: Pure Aqua manufactures reverse osmosis systems that deliver silica from water and meet the WHO & EPA requirements. Generally speaking, RO Systems from Pure Aqua, Inc. supply high overall performance at low life-cycle costs, saving on energy and growing productivity. Our pre-designed and engineered systems are constructed with exceptional elements designed especially for water purification and the production of clean drinking water. This system produces 5 GPM safe and pure drinking water.
- Compact Design & Energy Efficiency
- Long Service Intervals and Easy Maintenance
- Longer Membrane Life
Containerized RO Machine 5 GPM | Ohio, USA | www.pureaqua.com ...
Containerized / Mobile Water Treatment Systems | Industrial & ...
Containerized Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plant for Cement Manu...
Reverse Osmosis is an ideal water treatment solution in most t...
I purchased an containerized RO system from Pure Aqua, Inc., it runs great since the day I bought it, I highly recommend Pure Aqua, Inc.