DOW FILMTEC BW30HRLE-440i Elements are ideal for reverse osmosis plant managers and operators dealing with controlled pre-treatment waters and seeking advanced membrane treatment with good water purity and low energy consumption.
|Product||Active area||Feed spacer thickness (mil)||Permeate flow rate||Stabilized salt rejection (%)||Minimum salt rejection (%)|
- Offers good salt rejection with 33% lower pressures
- Delivers excellent silica, boron, nitrate, IPA and ammonium rejection
- Provides increased active area with the most effective cleaning performance, robustness and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) and chemical tolerance and the support of Dow technical representatives
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking end caps, reducing system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality
- Industrial water demineralization
shipped same day...fast delivery, thanks