New DOW FILMTEC reverse osmosis (RO) membranes for home drinking water treatment units are the most reliable and consistent elements in the industry. Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow Dow to precisely produce each and every element to tight, pre-defined specifications. Dow’s advanced and consistent RO element quality helps customers deliver systems that reliably provide low impurity drinking water. DOW FILMTEC elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life.
- New Membrane (BW60) chemistry
- Industry leading 99% stabilized salt rejection
- High active membrane area
- Constructed for optimized performance
- Robust in high hardness water applications
- Shipped dry for long shelf life
It is recommended that systems using these elements rinse the elements for 24 hours, prior to first use, to meet NSF/ANSI 58 Standard.
- The first full tank of permeate must be discarded. Do not use this initial permeate for drinking water or food preparation.
- Keep elements moist at all times after initial wetting.
- To prevent biological growth during prolonged system shutdowns, it is recommended that membrane elements be immersed in a preservative solution. Rinse out the preservative before use.
- The membrane shows some resistance to short-term attack by chlorine (hypochlorite). Continuous exposure, however, may damage the membrane and should be avoided.
- DOW FILMTEC™ Home Drinking Water Reverse Osmosis Elements may be covered under the DOW FILMTEC™ Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Element Three-Year Prorated Limited Warranty, 609- 35010-1006 extended to OEMs. Such Limited Warranty is non- transferable. Contact a Dow representative for more information.
- If operating limits and guidelines given in this Product Information Bulletin are not strictly followed, the Limited Warranty will be null and void. The OEM is fully responsible for the effects of incompatible chemicals and lubricants on elements. Use of any such chemicals or lubricants will void the Limited Warranty.
- These membranes may be subject to drinking water application restrictions in some countries: please check the application status before use and sale. These elements have not been through the French approval process for use in potable water.
|Product||Part number||Applied pressure psig (bar)||Permeate flow rate gpd (l/h)||Stabilized salt rejection(%)|
|BW60-1812-75||11018585||50 (3.4)||75 (12)||99|
New DOW FILMTEC™ residential elements are the most reliable, consistent and highest quality in the industry just got even better. Our 75 GPD elements offer the best balance of flow and highest rejection available in the market.
New DOW FILMTEC™ Residential Elements Feature:
- New membrane (BW60) chemistry produces industry leading 99% stabilized salt rejection.
- Even longer lifetimes on high hardness water applications
- Even faster start-up to reach stabilized rejection
- High active membrane area and twin leaf design for optimized performance
- NSF58 safety Certification and reduced certification costs/resources with NSF data transfer Certification
- Fully-automated manufacturing that ensures consistent and high quality elements
- Dry shipping for convenient handling and longer shelf-life
- Proven consistency and reliability for longer membrane life
- Membrane Type Polyamide thin-film composite
- Maximum operating temperature 113ºF (45ºC)
- Maximum operating pressure 150 psig (10 bar)
- Maximum feed flow rate 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- pH range, Continuous operation 2-11
- Maximum feed silt density index (SDI) 5
- Free chlorine tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Under the sink water treatment
- Point-of-use reverse water treatment systems
- Production of home drinking water
VERY FAST DELIVERY, THANKS
Fansastic set of membranes
Amazing filtration capabilities!