Application: Boiler Feed
This water system is model #MLF-42A & DM48-Q-FRP from our MF-600 Series and DM-6100 Series.
- Constant monitoring of water quality
- Automatic shut down during power failure
- No untreated by-pass water
- Programmable purge prior to regeneration
- Compact, non-corrosive components
- Fiberglass tanks for corrosion resistance
- Convenient, modular construction
- Auto regeneration on preset water quality limit
- Easy, economical installation
- Solid-state reliability for trouble-free service
Water Challenges: Pure Aqua designed this project with the intention of alleviating problems related to scaling issues, which includes silica being observed regularly in water sources. The productivity of ion exchange systems in boiler feed functions is considered with the giant enhancements in the prerequisites of water produced with the use of two column ion exchange system, which consist of the quantity of water throughput, and the price of running the system. The cost-effectiveness of using IX systems for boiler feed purposes is a no brainer and has succeeded in the use of water softener constructions for a long time.
Our reverse osmosis systems provide manufacturers with several other advantages such as:
- Scaling and silica reduction
- Improved efficiency of boiler feeds via decreased boiler deposits
- Less need of water used in the course of operations
- Eradication of greater than 99% of suspended solids in the feed water, such as the formation of scale which reduces heat transfer
- Lower alkalinity amongst the boiler feedwater that effects in lower use of amine
- Decreases in the want of make-up water to heat and smooth heat transfer areas and savings in fuel cost
This is a Two-Column Deionization System. The capacity of the ...
Pure Aqua, Inc. designs and manufactures water treatment syste...
Pure Aqua Inc., designs and manufactures water treatment syste...
Pure Aqua's water softeners treat the water by removing hardne...