At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 2510, 5800, 5600, 7000, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
The Fleck 2510 commercial valve with a 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat. With a 1.05 inch distributor pilot. Typically, the 2510 valve is used on 6 inch diameter to 16 inch diameter pressure vessels. The valve has a Cv of 4.8 GPM and can backwash up to 17 GPM. The weight of just the valve is approximately 10 pounds with a working pressure range of 20 to 125 psi. Operating temperatures range from 34 degrees to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. When the 2510 valve is used for a water softener application a 1600 brine valve is used.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Fiber Reinforced Polymer||3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat||5|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||Peak (25 psi drop)||Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||Max. backwash (25 psi drop)|
|19 GPM||22 GPM||4.8||17 GPM|
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Downflow only||Yes||Electromechanical: 164 minutes |
SXT: 0 - 199 minutes per cycle
XT: 0-12 hours per cycle
|Meter accuracy||Meter Capacity Range|
|3/4" Paddle/Turbine:||3/4" Standard:||3/4" Extended:||SXT:||XT:|
|0.25 - 15 GPM ± 5% |
(0.06 - 3 m³/h)
|125 - 2,125 gal |
(0.5 - 8 m³)
|625 - 10,625 gal |
(2.5 - 40 m³)
|1 - 999,900 gal |
(0 - 3,785 m³)
|1,000 - 9,900,000 gal |
(3.8 - 37,476 m³ )
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Injector brine system||Brine line||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|1.05" O.D.||1/2" NPTF||1600 - 3/8"||3/8"||2.5" - 8 NPSM||7 - 1/2"|
|Water softener||Iron Filter||Water softener||Iron Filter||Iron Filter|
|6" - 16" diameter||8" - 16" diameter||8" - 16" diameter||8" - 16" diameter||8" - 16" diameter|
|Electrical rating||Max. VA||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz||72||Time clock: 19 lbs. |
Metered valve: 27 lbs.
|Hydrostatic: 300 psi |
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|Cold water: 34- 110°F|
* As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product
Also meets California Proposition 65 Standards[/custom-specifications]
Model 2510 - 3/4" Commercial Control Valve
- Offers best-in-class flow rates in a 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- No hard water bypass piston
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical 7- or 12-day time clock, meter delayed, or meter immediate regeneration
- Electromechanical Timer-Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
- XT- Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- Manual lever operations
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.
- Meter initiated regeneration
- Time clock
- No untreated water bypass piston
- Environmental cover
- Electromechanical, SXT, or XT
- Manual operation
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switch
- Cold water (100° F)
- Commercial Softeners
- Commercial Media Filters
- Commercial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
We requested for start-up and training services after everything is installed and they sent a very sharp engineer which made the transition of equipment very smooth and provided a good training. Great company