At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
Uses for Fleck 3150
The Fleck 3150 is the a great backwash valve, designed and manufactured to work on heavy duty applications. Five-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse and timed brine refill, are all performed with conditioned water. Continuous flow rates up to 100gpm, 129 gpm peak. Handles tanks up to 63" in diameter.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Lead-free brass||1" NPTM||5|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve Alone|
|Flow rate (50 psi Inlet)||Top mount||Side mount|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||95 GPM||100 GPM|
|Peak (25 psi drop)||124 GPM||129 GPM|
|Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||24.8||25.9|
|Max. backwash (25 psi drop)||105 GPM||109 GPM|
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Both||Yes||Electromechanical: 164 minutes
3200NXT: 240 minutes per cycle
3214NXT: 240 minutes per cycle
XT: Up to 240 minutes per cycle
|Meter accuracy||Meter Capacity Range|
|3 - 150 GPM +/- 5%||Standard: 1,250 - 21,250
Extended: 6,250 - 106,250
XT: 1,000 - 9,900,000
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Brine line||Injector System||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|2" pipe I.D.||2" NPTF||1" NPTM||1"||Top mount: 4" - 8 UN||10"|
|Electrical rating||Max. VA||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz||72||Time clock: 39 lbs.
Metered value: 46 lbs.
|Hydrostatic: 300 psi
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|34° - 110°F|
* As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product
also meets California Proposition 65 Standards
Fleck 3900 - 3" Commercial Control Valve Features:
- Fully adjustable, 5-cycle control delivers upflow back wash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse and down flow service
- Designed for single tank or multi-tank systems, alternating or interlocking
- Continuous flow rate of 250 GPM
- Protective NEMA 3R enclosure is water-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and UV stable
- Choice of 7 or 12 day clock or meter initiated regeneration
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED By the WQA To NSF/ANSI SDT. 61 Section 8 Material Safety Only and ANNEX "G"
- Meter-initiated regeneration
- Upflow regeneration
- Service valve operator
- No hard water bypass
- Auxiliary switches
- Side mount
- Commercial or Industrial Softeners
- Commercial or Industrial Media Filters
- Commercial or Industrial Carbon Filters
- Commercial Iron Removal Filters
Fast Delivery and great performance!