At Pure Aqua Inc., you will find a great variety of fleck valves products such as Fleck 5600, 2750, 9000, 9100, 9500, 3150, 3900, 2850. For more than 50 years, Fleck has led the way in advancing control valve technology for water treatment, softening and filtration applications. Fleck offers more than 20 models with 90 different options and over 1,000 configurations.
The Fleck 9000 is the commercial version of the 9500 valve. Twin-tank design means that soft water is available at all times. Five-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse and timed brine refill, are all performed with conditioned water. The most salt-efficient valve available because you don't need to program in a reserve. Regenerates immediately when needed, as often as every 90 minutes if required. Continuous flow rates up to 21 gpm, 289 gpm peak. Handles softeners up to 16" in diameter.
How to Order Fleck Valve?
- Specify the valve needed is for back wash filter or water softener.
- Specify the flow rate needed for your application
- Specify the size of tank being used when ordering to ensure proper flow restrictor sizing.
- Fleck valve has different option, please discuss your application with Pure Aqua representative to offer the best options to fit your application.
|Lead-free brass||3/4", 1" or 1-1/4"||5|
|Flow Rates (50 psi Inlet) - Valve with meter:|
|Flow rate||1" meter||3/4" meter||3/4" turbine|
|Continuous (15 psi drop)||21 GPM||18 GPM||19 GPM|
|Peak (25 psi drop)||28 GPM||24 GPM||25 GPM|
|Cv (flow at 1 psi drop)||5.1||4.8||5|
|Max. backwash (25 psi drop)||8.5 GPM||8.5 GPM||8.5 GPM|
|Downflow/Upflow||Adjustable cycles||Time available|
|Downflow only||Yes||SXT: 0 - 199 minutes per cycle
NXT: 0 - 240 min per cycle
XTR: 0 - 240 minpercycle
|.7 - 40 GPM +/- 5%||25 - 15 GPM +/- 5%|
|Meter capacity range (gal.):|
|Standard: 310 - 5,270
Extended: 1,550 - 26,350
SXT: 1 - 999,900
XT: 1,000 - 9,900,000
|Standard: 125 - 2,125
Extended: 625 - 10,625
SXT: 1 - 999,900
T: 1,000 - 9,900,000
|Distributor pilot||Drain line||Brine line||Injector System||Mounting base||Height from top of tank|
|1.05" O.D.||1/2" NPT||3/8"||1600||2-1/2" - 8 NPSM||6-1/2"|
|Electrical rating||Estimated shipping weight||Pressure||Temperature|
|24 v, 110 v, 220 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz||3/4" Metered valve: 19 lbs.
1" Metered valve: 23 lbs.
|Hydrostatic: 300 psi
Working: 20 - 125 psi
|34° - 110°F (cold water)
34° - 180°F (hot water)
|Water softener||6" - 16" diameter|
NSF Standard 44 Certified: 1 - 4 cu. ft.
*As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act product
Also meets California Proposition 65 Standards
Fleck 9000 - Residential Twin Tank Control Valve
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill and downflow service
- Perfect for light commercial/heavy residential systems that require twin tank conditioning capabilities
- Continuous flow rate of 21 GPM
- All cycles are easily adjustable; program only necessary functions with "all cycle" variable time control
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 16"
- Choice of 3/4" or 1" meter satisfies wide range of operational needs
- Valve delivers continuous softened water
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water and keeps system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
- Bypass valve (Fiber-reinforced polymer or lead-free brass*)
- Hot water (150°F max., 1" only)
- Electronic timer, SXT or XT
- Window cover
- Auxiliary switches
- Commercial Twin Water Softener
- Industrial Twin Water Softener
- Nitrate Removal System
- Iron Removal System
High stock value
We ordered large quantity and you were able to satisfy our need on time. Thanks!