For applications where conditioned water is only required on an intermittent basis, such as cabins, RVs, or when AC power is not available. Allows you to manually control regeneration times and frequencies.
Cycle Times and Flow Diagrams
1. In Service position. See page 7.
2. Preliminary Rinse position.
3. Backwash position.
4. Brine Rinse position.
5. Slow Rinse position.
6. Second Backwash position.
7. Settling Rinse position.
8. Brine Tank Refill position.
Features and Benefits
Strong brass valve body without lead for exceptional performance and toughness
Capacity backwash treats tanks up to a diameter of 30
1-1/2 upper mounting valve suitable for smaller industrial / commercial applications
Consistent brining with timed brine refills, regardless of the salt levels
7- or 12-day clock choice, manual or meter option
Continuous 51 GPM flow rate, with 49 GPM backwash
Accessories and Options
- Meter initiated regeneration
- Backwash filter
- No hard water bypass piston
- Environmental cover
- Electronic timer, ET or Systemax
- Hot water (time clock 180°F; metered valve 150°F)
- Manual operation
- Service valve operator
- Auxiliary switch
- Side mount
- Water Softener
- Iron, Sediment, Carbon, and Neutralizing Filters
Fleck Manual Control Valve Sheet
An amazing part that worked just fine!
We never had to wait...always in stock. Thank you for the quality membrane!