Hanna's comprehensive line of Conductivity and TDS meters offer dedicated single parameter instruments, as well as multiparameter instruments that support up to eight parameters including salinity and resistivity.
- SKU: HI 9813-6
- TDS Range: 0 to 1999 mg/L (ppm)
- TDS Resolution: 1 mg/L (ppm)
- TDS Accuracy (@25°C/77°F): ±2% F.S.
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.65
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß =2%/ºC
- Calibration: Manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing Relay: Maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC Contact close when measure: > setpoint
- Overtime: Adjustable, typically from 5 to approximately 30 minutes
- Power Supply: Models “-0”: 12 VDC adapter (included) models “-1”: 115/230 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9’’)
- Weight: Models “-0”: 200 g (7.1 oz.) models “-1”: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Ordering Information: Supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Recommended Probe: HI7634-00 EC/TDS probe with internal temperature sensor and 2 m (6.6’) cable (not included).
- Water resistant
- On-screen user guides: Save time with on-screen calibration guides
- Exclusive CAL CHECK™ feature: Alerts users of calibration status (HI 9813-6 only)
- BEPS: BEPS (Battery Error Protection System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: For pH and conductivity
- Simple calibration Dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for non-technical users
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Fast response probe included
- Water Quality Testing
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
Great price for high quality products!