HANNA TDS Mini Controller is ideal for applications that require determining the degree of total dissolved solids (TDS) within a water body, specifically between 0 to 999ppm (mg/L) range. It is a compact process control that can be panel mounted and includes a large LCD under a cover for protection. There is an option to switch betwene manual and automatic dosing modes.
- SKU: BL983319
- TDS Range: 0 to 1999 mg/L (ppm)
- TDS Resolution: 1 mg/L (ppm)
- TDS Accuracy: (@25°C/77°F) ±2% F.S.
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.65
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F) with ß =2%/ºC
- Calibration: manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC Contact close when measure: > setpoint
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approximately 30 minutes
- Power Supply: models “-0”: 12 VDC adapter (included) models “-1”: 115/230 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9’’)
- Weight: models “-0”: 200 g (7.1 oz.) models “-1”: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Ordering Information: Supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Recommended Probe: HI7634-00 EC/TDS probe with internal temperature sensor and 2 m (6.6’) cable (not included).
- Labeled Termination Connections
- Fuse Protected Dosing Contacts
- Multicolor LED Indicator
- Relay Control Override
- Programmable Overdose Protection
- Adjustable Dry Contact Dosing Relay
Love Hanna controlelrs