HANNA Mini Resistivity Controller is an effectively designed decvice that mainly for applications such as reverse osmosis, ultra pure water, and water conditioning. The resistivity controller is optimal for consistent maintenance, monitoring, and process solutions. There is an option to manually adjust these units, including an alarm relay that improves control.
- SKU: BL983314
- Resistivity Range: 0.00 to 19.90 MO•cm
- Resistivity Resolution: 0.10 MO•cm
- Resistivity Accuracy: (@25°C/77°F) ±2% F.S.
- Temperature Compensation: automatic and linear from 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F)
- Temperature Coefficient: B=2.4 ; 3.5 ; 4.5 %/°C selectable through jumper on the rear panel
- Calibration: factory calibrated
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 Vdc contact closed when measure < setpoint
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 19.90 MO•cm Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approximately 30 minutes
- Power Supply: BL983314-0: 12 VDC adapter (included) BL983314-1: 115/230 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9’’)
- Weight: BL983314-0: 200 g (7.1 oz.) BL983314-1: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Ordering Information: Supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Recommended Probe: HI3314 resistivity probe with 2 m (6.6’) cable (included)
- Fire Preventative Casing.
- Optional Overdose Security System.
- Splash-Protective Cover
HANNA Mini Resistivity Controller is designed for ultra pure water, reverse osmosis, and water conditioning applications.[/custom-usage]
Terrific solution to resisitivity problems in water