HANNA ORP Mini Controller is a cost-effective, and well-built process controller that is made for applications that require compact and economical units. The tool is optional for use within procedures that include ORP electrode and conventional BNC connectors. These controllers can be operated manually or automatically for simple troubleshooting and maintenance.
- SKU: BL982411
- ORP Range: 0 to 1000 mV
- ORP Resolution: 1 mV
- ORP Accuracy: (@25°C/77°F) ±5 mV
- Calibration: manual, with CAL trimmer
- Dosing: Relay maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC
- Dosing Selection: reducing or oxidizing, selectable on the back panel contact open=reductant dosage=relay ON if measure > setpoint contact closed=oxidant dosage=relay ON if measure < setpoint
- Setpoint: Adjustable, from 0 to 1000 mV
- Overtime: Adjustable, typically from 5 to approximately 30 minutes
- Input Impedance: 10^12 Ohm
- Power Supply: BL982411-0: 12 VDC adapter (included); BL982411-1: 115/230 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9’’)
- Weight: BL982411-0: 200 g (7.1 oz.); BL982411-1: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Ordering Information: Supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Recommended Probe HI2001 PVDF body ORPelectrode with 1/2” NPT thread, BNC connector and 3 m (9.8’) cable for continuous flow-thru monitoring (not included).
- Selectable Control Override
- Selectable Overdose Protection
- Adjustable Dosing Relay
- Fuse Protected Dosing Contacts
- Easy Peripheral Connection
- Matching Pin Connection
The ORP process controller designed for applications where space and cost is important, along trouble-less operation and long-term durability are required.[/custom-usage]