The Hanna mini pH controller incorporates features that allows for easy operative and effective control. Users are provided with simple and cost-effective installation, along with measurements and status being displayed clearly on the unit. Issues regarding acid dosing and basic dosing causes fluctuations with the dosing relay can be optimized for manually, specifically during periods of maintenance. An additional overtime control process helps guide users into preventing overdosing from occurring.
- SKU: BL981411
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy (@25°C/77°F): ±0.02 pH
- Calibration: manual, through CAL (offset) trimmer
- Dosing Relay: maximum 2A (fuse protected), 250 Vac, 30 VDC
- Dosing Selection: acid or alkaline contact open=acid dosage=relay ON if measurement > setpoint contact closed=alkaline dosage=relay ON if measurement < setpoint
- Setpoint: adjustable from 0 to 14 pH
- Overtime: adjustable, typically from 5 to approximately 30 minutes
- Input Impedance: 10^12 Ohm
- Power Supply: BL981411-0: 12 VDC adapter (included); BL981411-1: 115/230 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 83 x 53 x 99 mm (3.3 x 2.1 x 3.9’’)
- Weight: BL981411-0: 200 g (7.1 oz.); BL981411-1: 300 g (10.6 oz.)
- Ordering Information: Supplied with mounting brackets, transparent cover and instruction manual.
- Recommended Probe: HI1001 PVDF body pH electrode with 1/2” NPT thread, BNC connector and 3 m (9.8’) cable for continuous flow-thru monitoring (not included).
- Maximized Precision and Detail
- External Disabling Mechanism
- Interchangeable Dosing Relay
- Optional Overdose Protection
- Optional Control Override
The Hanna mini pH controller is designed for applications where space or cost is important.[/custom-usage]
Simply the best!
Strong design with great durability
Very good price
Very good price