Hydranautics manufactures HYDRACoRe70 membrane element that are designed to deliver complete resistance to chemicals and oxidation. These nanofiltration membranes are capable of being applied in color removal applications and organic removal in industrial and municipal projects.
Feed Spacer inch (cm)
Area, ft2 (m2)
- Outerwrap: FRP hard shell
- Membrane Polymer: Sulfonated Polyethersulfone
- Molecular Weight Cut-off 720 daltons
Standard Oparating Limits
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (41 Bar)
- Maximum Continuous Chlorine Concentration1: 10 PPM
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration for Cleaning1: 100 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45°C)
- Operating pH Range: 2-11
- Cleaning pH Range: 1-12
- (For cleaning temperatures <35C)
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Pressure Drop per element 10 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
Excellent customer service
Very good price