Hydranautics HydraCoRe85 pHT8040-46 Membranes are designed to be repellent against oxidants and chemicals while disallowing the passage of organic substances larger than a molecular weight of 3000 Daltons. These nanofiltration membranes are utilized in applications that require the removal of color and other liquid products (juices and sauces).
The stated performance is initial (data taken after 30 minutes of operation), based on the following conditions:
- 2000 ppm NaCl solution
- 20% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5 - 7.0 pH Range
- 77 °F (25 °C) Operating Temperature
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.16 MPa)
- Maximum Continuous Chlorine Concentration1: 10 PPM
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration for Cleaning1: 100 PPM
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45°C)
- Operating pH Range: 2-11
- Cleaning pH Range: 1-12(For cleaning temperatures 35°C)
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Pressure Drop per element: 10 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.
I love these membranes for my factory.