4" inch membrane elements designed by Hydranautics and incorporated with features to greatly enhance water treatment performance in your system. Features include brine seal, o-rings, and interconnector with a cardboard boxing being used to package the membrane element (enclosed in a water-filled bag).
- Configuration: Spiral Wound
- Membrane Polymer: Composite Polyamide
- Nominal Membrane Area: 75 ft2 (7 m2 )
- Feed/Brine Spacer Thickness: 34 mil (0.87 mm)
Membrane Element Performance:
- Permeate Flow (Nominal): 2,000 gpd (7.6 m³/d)
- MgSO4 Rejection (Nominal): 99.7% (99.5% minimum)
Standard Operating Limits:
- Maximum Applied Pressure: 600 psig (4.14 MPa)
- Maximum Continuous Chlorine Concentration1: 10 PPM
- Maximum Chlorine Concentration: < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- Operating pH Range: 3 – 9 (1 – 11.5)
- Cleaning pH Range: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater Turbidity: 1.0 NTU
- Maximum Feedwater SDI (15 mins): 5.0
- Maximum Feed Flow: 16 gpm (3.6 m3/h)
- Maximum Pressure Drop per element: 15 psi
- Removal of color and large molecular weight organics from feedwater.
- Industrial, food and beverage, and municipal feedwaters.