- Location: Dubai
- End-User: Dubai Sports City
- Objective: Potable water Water
- Source: Processed water
- Feed TDS: > 100 mg/L
- Plant Capacity: 200 GPM
- Pretreatment: 5-micron Cartridge Filters
- Auxiliary System: antiscalant chemical dosing, prechlorination and chemical dosing, acid injection dosing, and dechlorination dosing systems
- Control System: PLC controlled with color touch screen
Dubai needs clean drinking water to provide quality service to their visitors. In addition, the poor consumability of drinking water is directly related with inadequate hygiene environment.
In May 2007, Pure Aqua successfully supplied an Industrial Reverse Osmosis Kit to produce 200 GPM of product from 250 GPM feed, antiscalant chemical dosing, prechlorination and chemical dosing, acid injection dosing, and dechlorination dosing systems. Feed water to the package is processed water with a raw water TDS of about 1,500 PPM. The package design was based on a high rejection TFC spiral wound low fouling membrane. The Reverse Osmosis Kit was selected from our RO-500 Series, model # BW-360K-8680-3 It produces 200 GPM of drinking water with TDS less than 100 mg/L. The Reverse Osmosis Package consists of 5-micron cartridge filters to reduce feed water Silt Density Index (SDI) and to limit the SS to 5-micron size. TFC spiral wound membranes have a recovery rate of 80% with an advanced microprocessor control panel and cleaning system.
- Minimal civil work and construction
- Small footprint
- Plug and play installation
- High-quality components (Grundfos pumps, DOW Filmtec membranes, Codeline vessels, Pure Aqua microprocessor control panel)
- High recovery design
- High rejection membranes
- Low energy and chemical consumption
Industrial Reverse Osmosis System for Potable Water - UAE - Case Study [/custom-documents]
Pure Aqua, Inc. is specialized in designing & manufacturing co...
Pure Aqua is a global leader in reverse osmosis and water trea...
Pure Aqua is a specialist in reverse osmosis systems for any s...
Pure Aqua is a global leader in water treatment systems. A com...
A great RO System. We are using the system more than 3 years now and still with no issues