As part of the Professional Series, the validated E4-V offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications, for flow rates up to 15.8 gpm (60 lpm).
- Validated: Added peace of mind with NSF 55 Class B certification.
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber
- Included Accessories: Flow Restrictor
- Optional accessories: Solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level.
|Dimensions||30″ x 4″ (76 cm x 10 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||13 lbs (5.9 kg)|
|Connection Size||1˝ NPT|
- Safety-Loc Connector
- High Output
- EOL Timer
- Space Efficiency
- LED Monitor
- 2x Output
- Constant Current
- Point of Entry (POE)
- NSF Standard 55 Class B
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|16mJ/cm²||15.8 GPM (60 lpm) (3.5 m³/hr)|
- Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
No quality problem ever
We have been using this uv filter for 2 years now, no quality problem ever for our lab