As part of the Professional Series, the validated F4-V+ offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications, for flow rates up to 26 gpm (99 lpm). VIQUA’s NSF 55 Class A Professional systems feature flow meter technology for accurate real-time UV dose measurement and reporting, together with a completely redesigned UV sensor for vastly improved reliability.
- Validated: Added peace of mind with NSF 55 Class B certification
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real-time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Optional accessories: Solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Included Accessories: Flow Restrictor
|Dimensions||44 1/4″ x 4″ (112.5 cm x 10 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||18 lbs (8.2kg)|
|Connection Size||1˝ FNPT|
- Simultaneously displays UV Intensity Status, lamp life remaining, support contact information
- Dealer-programmable support screen: load company logo and complete contact information
- Quick-reference instructions on board for system troubleshooting
- Pre-programmed replacement part menu
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|16mJ/cm²||26.1 GPM (99 lpm) (6 m³/hr)|
- Great for a wide variety of industrial applications like smaller businesses, clinics, dental offices, etc.
Quick Delivery and great performance!