Products from VIQUA have been engineered and tested to make sure quality drinking water is at the tips of every finger. No matter what you need, the is a VIQUA framework to fit your needs.
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real-time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Ease of Maintenance: High-performance amalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Space Saving: Even with the high flow capabilities, their footprint is half the size of their predecessors, making installation quicker and easier
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters. Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more (sell sheet download)
- Solenoid Valve – which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
|Dimensions||31″ x 4″ (78 cm x 10 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Connection Size||1 1/4″ MNPT x 1″ FNPT COMBO|
- Safety-Loc Connector
- Amalgam Lamp Technology,
- EOL Timer
- Space Efficiency
- LED Monitor
- Heavy Duty
- UV Sensor
- 2x Lamp Life
- 4x Output
- Constant Current
- Point of Entry (POE)
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|16mJ/cm²||48 GPM (180 lpm) (11 m³/hr)|
|30mJ/cm²||45 GPM (170 lpm) (10 m³/hr)|
|40mJ/cm²||37 GPM (140 lpm) (8.4 m³/hr)|
- The VIQUA H and K lines of products offer a range in flow rate from 45 GPM (10.2 m3/hr) to 80 GPM (18.2 m3
/hr), which make them ideal for most light commercial applications.