Validated with NSF 55 Class A, the PRO 30 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 30 gpm (113 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
- LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions.
- Ease of Maintenance:Up to 60% less maintenance
- Reduced internal chambertemperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
- Efficient:Estimated 30% energy savings
- Ease of Maintenance:Troubleshoot using the user-friendly diagnostic system display
- High-performanceamalgam UV lamp reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable:New, market leading flow meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving:Revolutionary Amalgam Lampprovides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient:Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touchfan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories:COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters. Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more (sell sheet download)
- Solenoid Valve:stops the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Included Accessories:Flow Meter, Flow Restrictor, UV Sensor, Cool Touch Fans
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
|Dimensions||41″ x 4″ (103 cm x 10 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Connection Size||1 1/4″ MNPT x 1″ FNPT COMBO|
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|40mJ/cm²||30 GPM (113 lpm) (6.8 m³/hr)|
- Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
We received the item very fast. Thanks!