The VH200 system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application, with flow rates up to 9 gpm (34 lpm).
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber.
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. A controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails.
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide a consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours).
|Dimensions||23 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (59.6 cm x 8.9 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||17 lbs (7.7 kg)|
|Connection Size||3/4″- 1″ MNPT COMBO (/2B – BSP)|
- Safety-loc connector
- high output
- space efficiency
- EOL timer
- 2x output
- constant current
- point of entry (POE)
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|16mJ/cm2||34 GPM (130 lpm) (7.8 m³/hr)|
|30mJ/cm2||18 GPM (70 lpm) (4.2 m³/hr)|
|40mJ/cm2||14 GPM (54 lpm) (3.3 m³/hr)|
- Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications.
Safeguarding my systems from chemicals