APP 0.6, APP 0.8 and APP1.0 pumps are designed to supply low viscosity and corrosive fluids under high pressure, eg in seawater reverse osmosis filtration applications and for high-pressure salt water pumping. The pumps are based on the axial piston principle enabling a very light and compact design. The design ensures that lubrication of the moving parts in the pumps is provided by the fluid itself. No oil lubrication is thus required.
Danfoss APP 0.6-1.0
All parts included in the pumps are designed to provide long service life, ie long service life with a constantly high efficiency and minimum of service required.
The pumps are fixed displacement pumps in which the flow is proportional to the number of revolutions of the input shaft and the pump displacement, regardless of any counter-pressure.
The pumps are supplied with an integrated flushing valve that allows the salt water to flow from inlet to the outlet, when the pump is not running.
|APP pumps||APP 0.6||APP 0.8||APP 1.0|
|Rated flow (3000 rpm) 1)||m3/h||0.6||0.8||1|
|Outlet min. pressure 2)||bar||20||20||20|
|Outlet max. pressure, continuous. 3)||bar||80||80||80|
|Outlet max. pressure, intermittent 4)||bar||100||100||100|
|Inlet min. pressure||bar||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Inlet max. pressure, continuous||bar||5||5||5|
|Inlet max. pressure, peak||bar||10||10||10|
|Max. speed continuous 5)||rpm||3450||3450||3450|
|Min. speed continuous||rpm||700||700||700|
|Power requirement at 80 bar and 3000 rpm||kW||1.9||2.4||2.9|
|Torque at 80 bar||Nm||6.1||7.6||9.3|
|Integrated flushing valve||YES||YES||YES|
- One of the smallest and lightest pumps on the market.
- Can be powered by a combustion engine.
- Long service life / No preventive maintenance required in the warranty period.
- Generates insignificant pulsations in the high-pressure line.
- No oil lubricant required.
- Integrated flushing valve
- All parts of the pump are made of high corrosion resistant materials e.g. Duplex (EN1.4462/UNS S31803-S32205) and Super Duplex (EN1.4410/UNS S32750) stainless steel and carbon reinforced PEEK
- High efficiency
- Desalination systems
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Filtration System
our favorite supplier
Will buy these Danfoss products again!