The APP pumps are based on the axial piston principle enabling a very light and compact design, and they are designed so that lubrication of the moving parts in the pumps is provided by the fluid itself. No oil lubrication is thus required.
All parts included in the APP pumps are designed to provide long service life, i.e. long service life with a constantly high efficiency and minimum of service required.
The pumps are fixed displacement pumps in which the flow is proportional to the number of revolutions of the input shaft and the pump displacement, regardless of any counter-pressure.
|APP pumps||APP 5.1||APP 6.5||APP 7.2||APP 8.2||APP 10.2|
|Flow (1800 rpm) 1)||m3/h||5||6.4||7.2||8.2||10.2|
|Min. pressure 2)||bar||20||20||20||20||20|
|Max. pressure, cont. 3)||bar||80||80||80||80||80|
|Max. pressure, intermittent 4)||bar||100||100||100||100||100|
|Max. speed cont. 5)||rpm||1800||1800||1800||1800||1800|
|Min. speed cont.||rpm||700||700||700||700||700|
|Power requirement at 80 bar and 1800 rpm||kW||13.7||17.3||19.2||21.7||27.4|
- One of the smallest and lightest pumps on the market.
- Can be powered by a combustion engine provided that a special coupling is used.
- Generates insignificant pulsations in the pressure line.
- No preventive maintenance required (no periodic service like e.g. change of lubricant and wearing parts).
- Long service life. Danfoss guarantees 8,000 hours maintenance-free operation.
- All parts of the pump are made of noncorrosive materials e.g. Duplex (SAF 2205/EN1.4462) and Super Duplex (SAF 2507/EN1.4410) stainless steel and carbon reinforced PEEK.
- High efficiency.
- Desalination systems
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Filtration System
Great filteration products
Worked highly efficiently!