Uses for Danfoss APP 11-13
The pumps are based on the positive displacement principle (axial piston design) which enables a very light and compact design, and they are designed so that the lubrication of the moving parts in the pumps is provided by the fluid itself. No oil lubrication is thus required.
The pumps are supplied with an integrated flushing valve that allows the salt water to flow from inlet to the outlet, when the pump is not running.
All parts included in the pumps are designed to provide long service life, i.e. long service life with a constantly high efficiency and minimum service required. The pumps are fixed displacement pumps in which the flow is proportional to the number of revolutions of the input shaft and the pump displacement.
|APP Pumps||APP 11 / 1200||APP 11 / 1500||APP 13 / 1200||APP 13 / 1500|
|Rated flow at max. speed 1)||m³/h||11||11.1||13.1||13.5|
|Outlet min. pressure 2)||bar||30||30||30||30|
|Outlet max. pressure, cont. 3)||bar||80||70||80||70|
|Inlet min. pressure||bar||2||2||2||2|
|Inlet max. pressure, cont.||bar||5||5||5||5|
|Inlet max. pressure, peak||bar||10||10||10||10|
|Max. speed cont.||rpm||1200||1500||1200||1500|
|Min. speed cont.||rpm||700||700||700||700|
|Power requirement at max. speed and 60 bar outlet pressure||kW||23||24||27||29|
|Torque at 60 bar outlet pressure||Nm||179||148||212||179|
|Integrated flushing valve||YES||YES||YES||YES|
- One of the smallest and lightest pumps on the market.
- Can be powered by a combustion engine.
- Long service life / No preventive maintenance required in the warranty period.
- Generates insignificant pulsations in the high-pressure line.
- No oil lubricant required.
- Integrated flushing valve
- All parts of the pump are made of high corrosion resistant materials e.g. Duplex (EN1.4462/UNS S31803-S32205) and Super Duplex (EN1.4410/UNS S32750) stainless steel and carbon reinforced PEEK
- High efficiency
- Desalination systems
- Reverse Osmosis System
- Filtration System
Great customer support in handling these membranes!