DOW FILMTEC ECO PRO-400 Elements are ideal for reverse osmosis plant managers and operators dealing with challenging waters who are looking for a state-of-the-art solution to tackle tough CAPEX and OPEX challenges.
|Product||Active Area||Feed Spacer Thickness||Permeate Flow Rate||Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection||Minimum Salt Rejection|
|DOW FILMTEC Element||(ft2)||(m2)||Thickness (mil)||(GPD)||(m3/day)||(%)||(%)|
- Offers high salt rejection at low pressure
- Achieves reduction of the fouling impact by minimized pressure drop
- Delivers excellent silica, boron, nitrate, TOC and ammonium rejection
- Provides most effective cleaning performance, robustness and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) and chemical tolerance and the support of Dow technical representatives
- Industrial water demineralization
- Water reuse
Very professional company and teriffic products.