DOW FILMTEC ECO PRO-440i Elements are ideal for reverse osmosis plant managers and operators dealing with controlled pre-treatment waters and seeking advanced membrane treatment with high water purity and low energy consumption.
|Product||Active Area||Feed Spacer Thickness||Permeate Flow Rate||Typical Stabilized Salt Rejection||Minimum Salt Rejection|
|DOW FILMTEC Element||(ft2)||(m2)||Thickness (mil)||(GPD)||(m3/day)||(%)||(%)|
- Offers high salt rejection at low pressure
- Delivers excellent silica, boron, nitrate, TOC and ammonium rejection
- Provides increased active area with the most effective cleaning performance, robustness and durability due to its widest cleaning pH range (1 – 13) and chemical tolerance and the support of Dow technical representatives
- Includes iLEC™ interlocking end caps, reducing system operating costs and the risk of o-ring leaks that can cause poor water quality
- Industrial water demineralization
These guys are awesome...they helped us to get a replacement for a discontinued products.