Grundfoss DDC Pumps have introduced new and improved measures in chemical mangements and precision throughout the water treatment industry. Installation is easily done, including getting the pump ready for discharging the specific amount of dosing liquid needed for the process in a specific drive and flow control handling concept. Icons are used to help identify the pump settings that are displayed via ratings (gph, l/h), as well as the operation capacity.
|DDC 6-10||0.0015 to 1.5 GPH @ 150 PSI|
|DDC 9-7||0.0024 to 2.4 GPH @ 100 PSI|
|DDC 15-4||0.004 to 4.0 GPH @ 60 PSI|
- Same DDA intuitive click-wheel operation and a graphic LC display in more than 25 languages.
- Slow mode to improve the max viscosity up to 2500 CPS
- Direct feed rate setting in GPH or l/hr
- Simple calibration mode
|DDC A||Automatic or manual control|
|DDC AR||A + relay output|
- Precise and easy setting
- Unique technology
- Small number of variants will cover all needs
- Full pulse control
- Pulse batch control
- Internal timer batch control
- Analog 0/4-20 mA control
- Level control
- Fieldbus communication module.
DDC dosing pumps are exceptional in dealing with chemicals within the following applications, including:
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Washing systems
- Process water treatment
- Chemical industry.