The DDE pump is economically reliable and provides all of the benefits needed in dosing technology such as a maximum turn-down ratio of 1000:1 (max flow 4 gph or 15 l/h) and 800:1 (max flow 52.8 gph or 200 l/h) and steady, consistent dosing.
These pumps deliver dosing at a rate given by utilizing scaling, which runs from 0.1-100%. Highly desirable features that maximizes performance including a basic pulse control, unfilled signal, and outside function that stops operations. Additionally, there is an optimizable analog input that is built in with the DDE pump.
|DDE 6-10||0.0015 to 1.5 GPH @ 150 PSI|
|DDE 15-4||0.004 to 4 GPH @ 60 PSI|
- Low cost option for stepper motor driven metering pump.
- 1:1000 turndown for smooth, continuous dosing and minimized pulsation.
- Logarithmic scale on control knob that adjusts the feedrate from 0.1-100 %.
|DDE B||Basic manual control|
|DDE P||B + pulse control|
|DDE PR||P + relay output|
- Precise and easy setting
- Unique technology
- Small number of variants will cover all needs
- Full pulse control
- Pulse batch control
- Internal timer batch control
- Analog 0/4-20 mA control
- Integrated Level control
- Profibus communication module
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Washing systems
- Process water treatment
- Chemical industry
always in stock