SMART Digital Dosing Pumps
Consistent advancements in chemistry throughout water treatment and wastewater reclamation has created a myriad of issues for the dosing technology of today. A great amount of complicated applications necessitate SMART Digital dosing pumps that incorproate cutting-edge features such as modified drives, controls, and optimization mechanisms to improve convenience for the operator.
SMART Digital dosing pumps are designed to deliver maximum user-friendlieness, comfort and efficient flwo control. These features will ensure high dependability, economical performance, and great accuracy.
|DDA 7.5-16||0.0006 to 2 GPH @ 232 PSI|
|DDA 12-10||0.0031 to 3.1 GPH @ 150 PSI|
|DDA 17-7||0.0045 to 4.5 GPH @ 100 PSI|
|DDA 30-4||0.008 to 8 GPH @ 60 PSI|
The DDA model is the pump for complex and demanding applications where the focus is on maximum process reliability. In addition to an extended capacity range and a turn-down ratio of up to 1:3000, it boasts patented sensor technology to measure and verify flow, in addition to pressure monitoring. The AutoFlowAdapt feature on the FCM version can will correct the actual feed rate to match the pump's set point. The package for industrial applications is rounded off by additional operating modes such as a week dosing timer and new functions such as auto deaeration.
- Scalable control input signals (up to 1:3000 turndown ration) to meet the widest flow rates in one model.
- Slow mode to improve the max viscosity up to 2500 CPS
- Profibus ready (field retrofittable)
- Three variants allow for different degrees of monitoring & control
|DDA AR||Automatic or manual control with a relay outputs|
|DDA FC||AR + Flow Control for flow verification|
|DDA FCM||FC + measurement to verify and measure flow. Pump will auto-adapt so actual feed rate matches target feed rate.|
- 1:3000 or 1:1000 turndown ratio
- PVC, PVDF, Polypropylene & 316 SS materials
- Modular construction with removable wall mounting bracket, and side or front control positions
- Stepper motor driven with universal power supply (1x100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Reliable dosing of fluids that off-gas (sodium hypochlorite, etc.)
- NSF approved
Feed rate setting range: (+/-1% repeatable accuracy through entire adjustable range)[/custom-features]
- pH regulation
- Dosing of chemicals and biocides
- Precipitation and flocculation
- Reverse osmosis
- Drinking water treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Pulp and paper industry
- Textile industry
- Cleaning water treatment
- Food & Beverage industry, dairies
- Cooling tower water treatment
- Low-pressure boiler feed water treatment
Great after sales service.