Uses for Protec 4″ End Ported Design
The element interface hardware for the specified element is supplied with the vessel. The models have been designed to meet the standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section X. At an additional cost, vessels can be inspected during fabrication by an ASME Authorized Inspector and Code stamped. See the "Downloads" page for more information.
- Filament Wound, Shell Epoxy FRP
- End Plugs / Seal Plates: Thermoplastic PVC
- Restoration Rings: Stainless Steel
- End Ported: Feed and concentrate connections that are mounted at the end of the vessel head closure.
- Through assembly of Pressure Vessels includes: Shell, 3 Saddles, 2 Screw Fasteners, 3 Shims/Spacers and 2 Seal Adapters.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Ultrafiltration Systems
- Nanofiltration Systems
- Drinking Water
- Seawater Desalination
- Brackish Water
- Tap Water
Competitive pricing for great protec items!