Protec 4″ Side Ported Design
The element interface hardware for the specified element is supplied with the vessel. The models have been designed to meet the standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section X. At an additional cost, vessels can be inspected during fabrication by an ASME Authorized Inspector and Code stamped. See the "Downloads" page for more information.
- Designed for continuous use as housing for membrane filtration elements
- Purify waters at any positive pressure up to 1000 PSI
- Accommodate any make of four-inch nominal diameter spiral-wound element as well as many hollow fiber elements
- The element interface hardware for the specified element is supplied with the vessel
- Models with a PSI of 150-600 purify typical brackish waters
- Models with a PSI of 1000 purify typical seawater
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Ultrafiltration Systems
- Nanofiltration Systems
- Seawater Desalination
Much more water and energy efficient
Great price for high quality products!