PULSAtron Series E Plus
Series E Plus contains a highly reliable timing circuit as well as circuit protection against voltage and current upsets. This pump features solenoid protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
Nineteen distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 psig (21 bar) @ 3 gpd (0.5 lph), and flow capacities to 600 gpd (94.6 lph) @ 30 psig (2 bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% of maximum capacity. As with Series E, our guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating, and excellent priming and suction lift characteristics. Our timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances.
A variety of chemicals can be pumped by Series E Plus. Liquid end materials include glass-filled polypropylene (GFPPL), PVC, styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN), Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF), PTFE, CSPE a generic formulation of Hypalon®, Viton®, ceramic, alloys and 316SS.
Pressure and Flow Rate Capacity
|1/4" ID X 3/8" OD |
3/8" ID X 1/2" OD
3/16" ID X 5/16" OD
|3/8" ID X 1/2" OD |
1/2" ID x 3/4" OD (LPH8 ONLY)
|Reproducibility at max. capacity||+/- 2%|
|Viscosity Max CPS||For viscosity up to 3000 CPS, select connection size 3, 4, B or C with 316SS ball material. Flow rate will determine connection/ball size. |
3000 - 10,000 CPS require spring loaded ball checks. See Selection Guide for proper connection.
|Stroke Frequency |
|Stroke Frequency Turn- Down Ratio||10:1|
|Stroke Length |
|Power Input||115 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph |
230 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph
|Average Current Draw |
@ 115 VAC: Amps
@ 230 VAC: Amps
|Peak Input Power Watts||300|
|Average Input Power |
@ max SPM: Watts
- Automatic Control, available with 4-20 mADC direct or external pacing, with stop function.
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Auto-Off-Manual switch.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Panel Mounted Fuse.
- Solenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Indicator Lights, panel mounted.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly(standard).
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals
Fansastic set of membranes