PULSAtron Series E
Series E is internally dampened to reduce noise which makes it very acceptable for household installations. It is also water resistant to accommodate outdoor installations as well. It features guided ball check valve systems to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics. Series E also offers few moving parts and is easily wall mountable.
Nineteen distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 psig (21 bar) @ 3 gpd (0.5 lph) and flow capacities to 600 gpd @ 30 psig (2 bar), with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 3% of maximum capacity. Our guided check valves, with their state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, provide precise seating, and excellent priming and suction lift characteristics. Our timing circuit is highly reliable and, by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI and other electrical disturbances.
Series E pumps continue to meet their specifications for pressure and capacity even during extended use. It also features safe and easy priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly.
|Capacity GPD |
nominal GPH (max.) LPH
|Pressure PSIG |
|Connections: Tubing |
|1/4" ID X 3/8" OD |
3/8" ID X 1/2" OD
3/16" ID X 5/16" OD
|3/8" ID X 1/2" OD |
1/2" ID x 3/4" OD (LPH8 ONLY)
|Reproducibility at max. capacity||+/- 3%|
|Viscosity Max CPS||For viscosity up to 3000 CPS, select connection size 3, 4, B or C with 316SS ball material. Flow rate will determine connection/ball size. |
3000 - 10,000 CPS require spring loaded ball checks. See Selection Guide for proper connection.
|Stroke Frequency |
|Stroke Frequency Turn- Down Ratio||10:1|
|Stroke Length |
|Power Input||115 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph |
230 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph
|Average Current Draw |
@ 115 VAC: Amps
@ 230 VAC: Amps
|Peak Input Power Watts||300|
|Average Input Power |
@ max SPM: Watts
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Solenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard).
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals
Didn’t need much maintenace and worked really well!