PULSAtron Series T7
The Series T7 is controlled by a 7-day programmable timer. The timer is programmable in 1-minute increments with up to 8 on/off cycles per day. Each timed event can be set to run any day of the week on a 7-day cycle. Other control features include a standby mode, continuous 'ON' mode and the ability to adjust the stroke length from 0-100%.
There is no need for a separate timer. All timer functions are integrated into the pump eliminating the expense of purchasing an installing another piece of equipment. The event-based timer allows the Series T7 to be used for a wide variety of timed applications. The guided check valves with the proven seat and ball designs make the PULSAtron the most reliable metering pumps in the world. PULSAtron pumps are know for excellent suction lift characteristics resulting in highly dependable chemical additions.
|Pressure (max .)||PSIG||100||100||100||50|
- Complete Timer Control in one unique package.
- Solid State 7 Day Electronic Timer.
- Isolated from Earth Ground.
- Few Moving Parts and Wall Mountable.
- Safe & Easy Priming with durable leak-free bleed valve assembly (standard).
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals
Will buy these pulsafeeder pumps again!