Pulsatron Series MP
Series MP features relay output for computer interface or AC power allows for external control. There is a six-button touch pad control with internationally recognized symbols for simplified programming.
There are alarm signals for signal loss, full count, circuit failure, pulse overflow and pulse rate high. Liquid low level indicator capability is standard. Pulse signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999 allowing for pumps to handle peak requirements. Series MP is also equipped with a 16 character dot matrix backlit multi-lingual display that allows for easy reading and user-friendly programming.
Nineteen distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 300 psig (21 bar) @ 3 gpd (0.5 lph), and flow capacities to 504 gpd (79.5 bar) @ 20 psig (1.3 bar), with a turndown ratio of 1000:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% maximum capacity.
The PULSAtron Series MP contains an extended two year warranty on the electronic circuit board for trouble free service.
|Pressure and Flow Rate Capacity|
|Capacity GPH |
|Pressure PSIG |
|Connections: Tubing |
|1/4" ID X 3/8" OD |
3/8" ID X 1/2" OD
3/16" ID X 5/16" OD
|3/8" ID X 1/2" OD |
1/2" ID x 3/4" OD (LPH8 ONLY)
|Reproducibility at max. capacity||+/- 2%|
|Viscosity Max CPS||For viscosity up to 3000 CPS, select connection size 3, 4, B or C with 316SS ball material. Flow rate will determine connection/ball size. |
Greater than 3000 CPS require spring loaded ball checks. See Selection Guide for proper connection.
|Controls||6-Station Membrane Switch|
|Status Display||16-Position LCD Dot Matrix Backlight|
|LED Indicator Lights, Panel Mount||Power On - Green, Pulsing - Green Flashing, Stop - Red|
|Stroke Frequency |
|External Stroke Frequency |
|4-20 mADC, 20-4 mADC External Pacing|
|Output Relay |
(Signal Level Option)
|24 VDC, 10 mA|
|Output Relay |
|250 VAC, 50/60 HZ, .5A|
|Stroke Frequency |
|Stroke Length |
|Power Input||115 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph |
230 VAC/50-60 HZ/1 ph
|Average Current Draw |
@ 115 VAC: Amps
@ 230 VAC: Amps
|Peak Input Power Watts||300|
|Average Input Power @ |
max SPM: Watts
- Automatic Control, Fully scalable 4-20mA current signal that can also be calibrated to precisely match the current signal reading of the sending device.
- Manual Control allows for a combined 1000:1 turndown resulting in accurate metering for critical applications.
- Flow Verification option is available on select sizes.
- Relay Output for computer interface or AC power allows for external control.
- Six-button Touch Pad Control with internationally recognized symbols for simplified programming.
- Simple Prompts in plain language allow for easy-to-understand instructions for programming. Available in three languages.
- Alarm Signals for signal loss, full count, circuit failure, pulse overflow and pulse rate high. Liquid low level indicator capability is standard.
- Timed Sequences can be set for selected intervals and rate for repetitive metering.
- Pulse Signals can be multiplied or divided by 1 to 999 allowing for pumps to handle peak requirements.
- LCD, 3 line backlit multi-lingual display allows for easy reading and user-friendly programming.
- Calibrated Flow Rate display with total volume pumped last day, month and since last reset.
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals
Will buy these pulsafeeder pumps again!