Series HV has a guided check valves, with state-of-the-art seat and ball designs, providing precise seating and excellent priming and suction lift characteristics. The timing circuit is highly reliable and by design, virtually unaffected by temperature, EMI, and other electrical disturbances. The Series HV is also water resistant for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Series HV Capacities & Materials
Five distinct models are available, having pressure capabilities to 150 PSIG @ 24 GPD, and flow capacities to 240 GPD @ 80 PSIG, with a turndown ratio of 100:1. Metering performance is reproducible to within +/- 2% maximum capacity. Materials of construction include PVC, Glass Filled Polypropylene and 316SS, with SS and TEF check balls and TFE valve seats. Chemical liquid end materials that can be selected include PVC, PTFE and 316SS.
|Connections||Tubing||(S) .50" I.D. X .75" O.D. .38" I.D. X .50" OD (LVB3 & F4 only ) |
(S & D) .50" I.D. X .75" O.D. (LVG4,G5 & H7 only )
- Automatic Control, available with 4-20mADC direct or external pacing, with stop function.
- Manual Control by on-line adjustable stroke rate and stroke length.
- Auto-Off-Manual switch.
- Highly Reliable timing circuit.
- Circuit Protection against voltage and current upsets.
- Panel Mounted Fuse.
- Solenoid Protection by thermal overload with auto-reset.
- Water Resistant, for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Indicator Lights, panel mounted.
- Guided Ball Check Valve Systems, to reduce back flow and enhance outstanding priming characteristics.
- Viscosities to 20,000 CPS.
- Sewage treatment
- Disinfection systems
- Bottling plants
- Pumping water purification chemicals
- Addition of pH adjustment chemicals
Great compact design
Quality fresh water production!