This project included the manufacturing of a recycled water RO system that was shipped to Hungary. This system produces 16,000 GPD and comes with all pretreatment requirements such as a multimedia filter, feed/backwash pump, carbon filter, antiscalant dosing, etc.
• Feed/Backwash Pump
• SS Multi-Stage Pump w/TEFC Motor
• Multi-Media Filter with Fleck Valve
• SS316 Piping on Product and Inlet
• Automatic Flush
• Hydranautics ESPA2-LD-4040 Membranes
• System Designed to Handle up to 2,000 PPM
• CIP Membrane Cleaning Skid
• Longer Membrane Life
• Powder Coated Carbon Steel Frame
• 5-Micron Cartridge Pre-Filter
Water regulations can be met with recycled water, as long as the water is suitably purified for any purpose. When recycled water is not properly treated, it can cause health problems when consumed since it is likely to include hazardous microbiological organisms and other impurities.
Recycled water reverse osmosis systems filter water from a variety of sources, including lakes, rivers, wells, and even the sea. Impurities such as salt, particles, minerals, and other organics are blocked from passing through the microscopic pores, allowing only water molecules to pass through. On the lower-pressured side, pure, filtered water emerges, while salts and minerals emerge on the higher-pressured side.
- Compact Design & Energy Efficiency
- Long Service Intervals and Easy Maintenance
- Longer Membrane Life
This project included the manufacturing of a recycled water RO...
Pure Aqua designs and manufactures commercial and industrial r...
Industrial Brackish Reverse Osmosis Machine 480 m³/day | Oman ...